BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nanodo's *Real* Intro~

+3
RumineTt
shannaroooooo
Nanodo
7 posters

Go down

Nanodo's *Real* Intro~ Empty Nanodo's *Real* Intro~

Post  Nanodo Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:09 am

Okay... hi! :) this is probably going to be kinda long, because I wrote this out already but my internet crashed before I could send it D:< So, I hope I don't bore you too much :')\
My name is Natalie, but on Youtube most people know me as Nanodo. I don't care which you call me, just whatever is easier :)
I have only been doing covers on YT for... 2 months? So, I am very new at this! I am so fortunate to have been accepted into such a great chorus despite my noobishness, so thank you all for that :)
To do with Japanese stuff, I love, love, love anime XD Yep, otaku status baaabbyyyy =3=; ) ~♪ I like a lot of anime, but my interests lie mostly in the action, horror, adventure type shows. My favorite so far is definitely D. Gray-man. It's just... I just love it... so I apologize for any future fangirl attacks. I also really like Fullmetal Alchemist, Kuroshitsuji, Higurashi no Naku Koro ni, Bleach... Well, I like a lot :') Um... Oh and I can't draw. Like, I just do not have artistic ability heh...
Um... I am 15 and live in the US~ I Irish dance (Yes, as in Michael Flately/Lord of the Dance) competitively and have done so for about eight years... and I like to read and write and stuff... I also write Fanfics ^^
http:// www.fanfiction.net/u/2256157/

Oh, and I am practically nocturnal, like no exaggeration. When I don't have school, I revert back to a sleep schedule of a 9 am bedtime within a matter of days. Sooo, if you ever skype me, don't think that just because it say it is 3:26 am in GMT -8 that I won't answer XD
Oh and last but not least I love food. So, so much //shot//

Um, I think that is it :) Sorry for the mini novel o' Nanodo, I just have a lot of... feelings...
Lol, thanks for having me in your guys' chorus, and I know we will all be very good friends! :D Love you guys <3 ^w^

Last edited by Nanodo on Mon Jan 23, 2012 5:40 am; edited 1 time in total
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Nanodo's *Real* Intro~ Empty Re: Nanodo's *Real* Intro~

Post  shannaroooooo Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:01 am

Whoa, y so personal? xD -shot- Anyway, that was long, phew! Glad I got to read everything though. Cx It's amazing to see how our talents differ this time. I cannot dance to save a life. Seriously. I hate dancing. Even slow dancing. I love watching people dance, though. xD

And voice acting! That's one thing I want to develop as well. I'm pretty good at talking in front of a crowd already so I'm hoping I can do something drama-related xD \o/ Awesome stuffs you've got there!
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RumineTt Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:11 am

Uwahh such a long introduction but I've read everything 8DD
OMGG I LOVE D.GRAY-MAN AND FMA TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Even though I haven't finished reading all of them orz"......

I've never go to LA before but I really want to visit there at least once. Sounds like it's a really fun place 8DDD

Irish dance!!???? Woww that's so cool.
I've never done any dancing stuff before and well.....I'm a bad dancer lol

Anyway, nice to meet youuu! I hope we can be good friends ^^
RumineTt
RumineTt

http://rumine.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NiNa_c00kies Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:34 pm

Hi!! *lol so long to read xD*
we wanna see you cosplaying!! 8D
and... Irish dance? woah that sounds cool!! *types ''irish dance'' in YouTube browser* ooooh :O it's great =///w///=
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:39 pm

shannaroooooo wrote:Whoa, y so personal? xD -shot- Anyway, that was long, phew! Glad I got to read everything though. Cx It's amazing to see how our talents differ this time. I cannot dance to save a life. Seriously. I hate dancing. Even slow dancing. I love watching people dance, though. xD

And voice acting! That's one thing I want to develop as well. I'm pretty good at talking in front of a crowd already so I'm hoping I can do something drama-related xD \o/ Awesome stuffs you've got there!

lol sorry, i always get carried away when i have to write stuff //shotdead// and yesh i agree, some acting/dialogue in our songs would be very fun ^^
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:43 pm

NiNa_c00kies wrote:Hi!! *lol so long to read xD*
we wanna see you cosplaying!! 8D
and... Irish dance? woah that sounds cool!! *types ''irish dance'' in YouTube browser* ooooh :O it's great =///w///=

hehe if i ever manage to take a good picture, i will post it (all the ones i have right now i look so derpy -.-) lol sorry for super long TMI Nanodo autobiography :') i don't know how to limit the random spew that is my words XD
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:50 pm

RumineTt wrote:Uwahh such a long introduction but I've read everything 8DD
OMGG I LOVE D.GRAY-MAN AND FMA TOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!
Even though I haven't finished reading all of them orz"......

I've never go to LA before but I really want to visit there at least once. Sounds like it's a really fun place 8DDD

Irish dance!!???? Woww that's so cool.
I've never done any dancing stuff before and well.....I'm a bad dancer lol

Anyway, nice to meet youuu! I hope we can be good friends ^^

gomen gomen :'} eheh, i tend to get carried away when i start writing... i get started and then next thing i know i have written... well, that ^ :p
AND YES, D. GRAY-MAN AND FMA FTW! I haven't read the FMA mangas, but I check mangafox . com like everyday for DGM updates. CURSE KATSURA HOSHINO FOR UPDATING SO SLOWLY!
and yes! visit LA sometime! i will hunt you down and glomp you :3 and ohhh yessss, we are already friends in my book <3 anyone who loves DGM is a friend of mine XD :><:
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Mon Dec 05, 2011 5:19 am

ANOTHER D. GRAY-MAN LOVER~!!!! YAHOOOOOO~~~~ YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE ANOTHER DGM FAN!

I've always wanted to cosplay...too bad my mom doesn't allow me...

Irish dance? WOW. That's so unique. Among my friends, you are the only one who knows how to Irish Dance and I tell you, that's pretty AWESOME. XD
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:00 am

That's... long xAx BUT I READ IT ALL! YAY! party

Whoaaa, do you watch current animes too? I see that you like action, so I hope you're also watching Hunter X Hunter! Higurashi... I only watched the other series, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni T///T)/ It's too gore for me;;

And I wish I could cosplay too! It's so hard to buy/rent the costumes here in my country ;-;)/

I hope we can be good, good friends! ^w^
I love your voice!
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:01 pm

oishiaable wrote:That's... long xAx BUT I READ IT ALL! YAY! party

Whoaaa, do you watch current animes too? I see that you like action, so I hope you're also watching Hunter X Hunter! Higurashi... I only watched the other series, Umineko no Naku Koro Ni T///T)/ It's too gore for me;;

And I wish I could cosplay too! It's so hard to buy/rent the costumes here in my country ;-;)/

I love your voice!

omg i actually cosplayed as Eva-Beatrice from Umineko at Anime Expo! i only mentioned higurashi, cuz no one ever seems to know about umineko orz
and i haven't seen Hunter X Hunter yet, but I have heard a lot of good things about it, so it's definitely on my animes-to-watch list XD
and that's too bad about the cosplaying D': some are fairly easy to make though, like you can put together a street clothes cosplay (like a character that doesn't wear a kimono or a magical girl transformation 24/7 XD) just from a thrift store
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:06 pm

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:ANOTHER D. GRAY-MAN LOVER~!!!! YAHOOOOOO~~~~ YOU DON'T KNOW HOW HAPPY I AM TO SEE ANOTHER DGM FAN!

I've always wanted to cosplay...too bad my mom doesn't allow me...

Irish dance? WOW. That's so unique. Among my friends, you are the only one who knows how to Irish Dance and I tell you, that's pretty AWESOME. XD

YES! D. GRAY-MAN FANS SHALL UNITE AND OVERTAKE THE ANIME INDUSTRY AND KIDNAP KATSURA HOSHINO AND FORCE HER TO UPDATE FASTER SO WE CAN ALL SWOON OVER ALLEN'S SEXINESS!

lol i am glad you think it's cool!~ i am always kinda nervous to tell people cuz sometimes they just think it is weird :/
aww, that's too bad about not being able to cosplay :( a couple of my friends parents also aren't real big on the whole anime thing, so i know how un-fun that can be...
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 9:37 pm

ok i've actually seen ur intro since idkwhen but i just keep on forgetting to post something

i'll call u Nano-chi then ;3 =w=)/
WOOT. OTAKU BBY /HIGH5 anime ftw xDDbb
how cool *A* dancing and voice acting,i wish i could do that xAx like srsly,i just don't have this ability to dance LOLOLOL. orz i really want to see u Irish dance d(=w=)b
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:04 pm

Nanodo wrote:
oishiaable wrote:That's... long xAx BUT I READ IT ALL! YAY! party

I love your voice!

omg i actually cosplayed as Eva-Beatrice from Umineko at Anime Expo! i only mentioned higurashi, cuz no one ever seems to know about umineko orz
and i haven't seen Hunter X Hunter yet, but I have heard a lot of good things about it, so it's definitely on my animes-to-watch list XD
and that's too bad about the cosplaying D': some are fairly easy to make though, like you can put together a street clothes cosplay (like a character that doesn't wear a kimono or a magical girl transformation 24/7 XD) just from a thrift store

OMG EVA-BEATRICE?! THAT'S SO AWESOMEEE<3 I've always loved her outfit! Send it to me~ ;-;)/ /slapped.

Ooooh! You should! It's kinda comical and kinda action too /nods Do you have myanimelist account? :><:

Well I actually have one cosplay outfit; Kagura from Gintama. But I've never had the chance to use it on Japanese festivals T///T)/ I also have fuku, but I've only used it once... /tear
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down