BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Random place for random stuffs

+3
obnoxiouslittleWynter
Aquamista
Nanodo
7 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Random place for random stuffs Empty Random place for random stuffs

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:57 am

*le very short random rant*

i always want to cover halloween songs as soon as halloween is over -.-
stupidoutofseasonsongsmakingmewanttosingthem

*le end of very short random rant*
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Random place for random stuffs Empty Re: Random place for random stuffs

Post  Aquamista Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 am

Nanodo wrote:*le very short random rant*

i always want to cover halloween songs as soon as halloween is over -.-
stupidoutofseasonsongsmakingmewanttosingthem

*le end of very short random rant*

IKR?! My first dub was Kakome Kakome! XDD Love creepy songs!~
Aquamista
Aquamista

http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:18 am

I love creepy songs too~! -goes off to listen to creepy songs-
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:02 am

Oh fsldjfl creepy songs are awesome. Like, Grave-Sending Song, Mrs. Pumpkin's Comical Dream, other halloween-themed songs... They're always so... creepy. And the art is so *u* <33
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:44 am

shannaroooooo wrote:Oh fsldjfl creepy songs are awesome. Like, Grave-Sending Song, Mrs. Pumpkin's Comical Dream, other halloween-themed songs... They're always so... creepy. And the art is so *u* <33

MRS. PUMPKIN'S COMICAL DRREAM IS THE ONE I AM TALKING ABOUT! HGUESGEHKJJJJJJJJIT IT HAS BEEN STUCK IN MY HEAD FOR LIKE THE PAST WEEK D:
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:46 am

this has absolutely nothing to do with what i was just saying, but omg if you guys haven't seen this, you need to

http: // www . youtube . com / watch?v=pL-wOTj37RE&list=FL_cJM-pBpSKGnYfrB2cTbAg&feature=mh_lolz

i think my life has been forever changed...

beware of the spaces o. O
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:23 pm

Nanodo wrote:this has absolutely nothing to do with what i was just saying, but omg if you guys haven't seen this, you need to

http: // www . youtube . com / watch?v=pL-wOTj37RE&list=FL_cJM-pBpSKGnYfrB2cTbAg&feature=mh_lolz

i think my life has been forever changed...

beware of the spaces o. O

buahahaha yes,i just saw that yesterday xDDDD so pro and beautiful ;A; <3
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 am

okay guys this is really jumping the gun here since our first song hasn't even been released yet, but are any of you guys familiar with Teen Titans? if you are OMG I WANT TO COVER THE JAPANESE OPENING FOR THAT SHOW EVENTUALLY, I JUST HUFOQEHGUUBAH i love that show <3

lol that was a really random request :p it's okay if no one wants to though, cuz i will do it one way or another, i just think it will sound way less lame if i don't just do it as a solo heh :'}
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Wed Dec 07, 2011 8:07 am

Nanodo wrote:okay guys this is really jumping the gun here since our first song hasn't even been released yet, but are any of you guys familiar with Teen Titans? if you are OMG I WANT TO COVER THE JAPANESE OPENING FOR THAT SHOW EVENTUALLY, I JUST HUFOQEHGUUBAH i love that show <3

lol that was a really random request :p it's okay if no one wants to though, cuz i will do it one way or another, i just think it will sound way less lame if i don't just do it as a solo heh :'}

OHMYGOOOOSSHHHH~

I love that sooooong~~~ And i love the show tooooo~~~~~!!!!!! I wish I can do that with youuuuu!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 2:17 pm

Nanodo wrote:okay guys this is really jumping the gun here since our first song hasn't even been released yet, but are any of you guys familiar with Teen Titans? if you are OMG I WANT TO COVER THE JAPANESE OPENING FOR THAT SHOW EVENTUALLY, I JUST HUFOQEHGUUBAH i love that show <3

OMGOMGOMG I LOVE THAT SHOW I used to watch it every morning in the TV when I was little :'D
I can do it with you, if you want =3=; ) ~♪
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:51 pm

oishiaable wrote:

OMGOMGOMG I LOVE THAT SHOW I used to watch it every morning in the TV when I was little :'D

YAY!~ LET'S TRY AND RECRUIT THE REST OF THE CHORUS! WE WILL BE THE ONLY CHORUS EPIC ENOUGH TO COVER THIS SONG! XD
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Wed Dec 07, 2011 9:53 pm

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:

OHMYGOOOOSSHHHH~

I love that sooooong~~~ And i love the show tooooo~~~~~!!!!!! I wish I can do that with youuuuu!

if you can't sing in it, maybe you could help animate/mix, if we manage to get enough people on borad!~ well, if we do, then you would also be scripting.... lol whatever, I JUST HOPE WE CAN DO IT~ XD
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 pm

Nanodo wrote:
oishiaable wrote:

YAY!~ LET'S TRY AND RECRUIT THE REST OF THE CHORUS! WE WILL BE THE ONLY CHORUS EPIC ENOUGH TO COVER THIS SONG! XD

I KNOW RIGHT. I'VE NEVER SEEN ANY CHORUS COVER THIS SONG OMG.
SO EPIC I DON'T EVEN. /dances
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:52 pm

OMG.DAT.SONG *A*)b
i could help mix~ o3o
OHH I WANNA SING TOOO /shot
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 11:55 pm

Admin wrote:

OMG.DAT.SONG *A*)b
i could help mix~ o3o

THEN WHY DON'T YOU SING WITH US~? :><:
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:12 am

oishiaable wrote:
Admin wrote:

OMG.DAT.SONG *A*)b
i could help mix~ o3o

i-i guess i will~ =3=; ) ~♪
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Thu Dec 08, 2011 12:19 am

Admin wrote:
oishiaable wrote:
Admin wrote:

OMG.DAT.SONG *A*)b
i could help mix~ o3o

i-i guess i will~ =3=; ) ~♪

YES! THIS IS TOTALLY HAPPENING!~ AHHHH I CANNOT CONTAIN MY EXCITEMENT //explodes//dies//
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:07 am

Nanodo wrote:
obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:

OHMYGOOOOSSHHHH~

if you can't sing in it, maybe you could help animate/mix, if we manage to get enough people on borad!~ well, if we do, then you would also be scripting.... lol whatever, I JUST HOPE WE CAN DO IT~ XD

how am i supposed to animate or mix? do i need to download a program or something? and yay! i have stuff to dooooo~!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Random place for random stuffs Empty I just had another random idea...

Post  Nanodo Thu Dec 15, 2011 6:33 pm

Are any of you fans of Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler???? If you are, are you guys aware there is a musical? It's actually pretty good XD but anyways, i was watching it a while ago and there is this one song, and I love it so much. Here's a link:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NzNVe6S_XJo&feature=related

listen to the whole thing PLEASE the ending would be the coolest thing if we had the whole chorus //fangirling about the possbilities//

It starts at like 2:50. Just wait for the round part, idk i just hutaghujrbnsughai love the way it sounds.... lol this time i doubt anyone but me will think this sounds cool, but if anybody wants to do it with me.... *W*
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Thu Dec 15, 2011 7:10 pm

Nanodo wrote:Are any of you fans of Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler???? If you are, are you guys aware there is a musical? It's actually pretty good XD but anyways, i was watching it a while ago and there is this one song, and I love it so much. Here's a link:

listen to the whole thing PLEASE the ending would be the coolest thing if we had the whole chorus //fangirling about the possbilities//

It starts at like 2:50. Just wait for the round part, idk i just hutaghujrbnsughai love the way it sounds.... lol this time i doubt anyone but me will think this sounds cool, but if anybody wants to do it with me.... *W*

OMGOMGOMG /spazzes orz
that song is just ajboashdioj so epic *///A///*
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Thu Dec 15, 2011 9:06 pm

Admin wrote:
Nanodo wrote:Are any of you fans of Kuroshitsuji/Black Butler???? If you are, are you guys aware there is a musical? It's actually pretty good XD but anyways, i was watching it a while ago and there is this one song, and I love it so much. Here's a link:

OMGOMGOMG /spazzes orz
that song is just ajboashdioj so epic *///A///*

I KNOW!~ I HAVE LISTENED TO IT LIKE 4178075632467426 TIMES AND I AM STILL LISTENING TO IT~~~~ kya
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  NiNa_c00kies Mon Dec 19, 2011 2:10 pm

WAWAWAWAWAWAWA that song is so awesome *A*
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:45 am

NiNa_c00kies wrote:WAWAWAWAWAWAWA that song is so awesome *A*

IKNOWW~ I HAVE BEEN LISTENING TO IT LIKE ON LOOP FOR THE PAST TWO DAYSSSSSS~
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Tue Dec 20, 2011 2:48 am

hey you guyss.... can i add you lot to my youtube family? as you are on our chorus channel? i am an orphan as of right now... T~T
(except for my partner in crime, but that's different)
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 25, 2011 6:12 am

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE!~ <3
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content