Rappers needed xDD

Go down

Rappers needed xDD

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:11 am

if u can rap(at least decent rapping lolwhut.) but yeah 8D we need some rappers ;DDD (i forgot to ask orz)
u'll be under the raspberri rappers(apparently i forgot about raspberries xD)
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Nanodo on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:30 am

um, i am not very good right now, but i actually have been working on rapping so maybe in a little while i will be decent haha XD the only cover i have rapped in so far is my Poker Face cover, in the very beginning (Gumi, not Lady Gaga)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGL3wPBHdM&feature=g-upl

lol, if you give me some more time to practice and work on rapping, i might be able to present a less embarassing example XD
avatar
Nanodo

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:44 am

Nanodo wrote:um, i am not very good right now, but i actually have been working on rapping so maybe in a little while i will be decent haha XD the only cover i have rapped in so far is my Poker Face cover, in the very beginning (Gumi, not Lady Gaga)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGL3wPBHdM&feature=g-upl

lol, if you give me some more time to practice and work on rapping, i might be able to present a less embarassing example XD

HGNGHH. ur so good at rapping *A* (i can't even rap lllorz)
It might be away a while when rapping comes in on our choruses xD u have time~ Y(owo)Y d(=w=)b
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 am

TT^TT DAMN. I WISH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. IF I CAN, I WOULD BE ENJOYING SINGING IN THIS CHORUS. AND I WOULD BE DUBBING AND RAPPING AND- AND- -cries in the corner-
avatar
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter on Thu Dec 08, 2011 10:11 am

Nanodo wrote:um, i am not very good right now, but i actually have been working on rapping so maybe in a little while i will be decent haha XD the only cover i have rapped in so far is my Poker Face cover, in the very beginning (Gumi, not Lady Gaga)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BmGL3wPBHdM&feature=g-upl

lol, if you give me some more time to practice and work on rapping, i might be able to present a less embarassing example XD

You sound awesome~
avatar
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Admin on Thu Dec 08, 2011 9:18 pm

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:TT^TT DAMN. I WISH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. IF I CAN, I WOULD BE ENJOYING SINGING IN THIS CHORUS. AND I WOULD BE DUBBING AND RAPPING AND- AND- -cries in the corner-

ikr ;;A;; it's just so not fair orz /pat pat
but u will be able to...someday /shot ;w;
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter on Fri Dec 09, 2011 4:38 am

Admin wrote:
obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:TT^TT DAMN. I WISH I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT. IF I CAN, I WOULD BE ENJOYING SINGING IN THIS CHORUS. AND I WOULD BE DUBBING AND RAPPING AND- AND- -cries in the corner-

ikr ;;A;; it's just so not fair orz /pat pat
but u will be able to...someday /shot ;w;

That's very comforting :) I do hope I'd be able to sing for this chorus someday...even just once...
avatar
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Aquamista on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:10 am

I want to rap.. *w* but... i'm not good.....
avatar
Aquamista

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Takeshi19 on Tue Dec 13, 2011 9:15 am

I think I can do some decent rapping, let me try doing the last rap part of Smiling! I'll post it when I have the time. XD
avatar
Takeshi19

Posts : 12
Join date : 2011-12-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Admin on Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:17 pm

Takeshi19 wrote:I think I can do some decent rapping, let me try doing the last rap part of Smiling! I'll post it when I have the time. XD

/o/ can't wait to hear it then d(=w=)b
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Aquamista on Fri Dec 16, 2011 6:27 am

Takeshi19 wrote:I think I can do some decent rapping, let me try doing the last rap part of Smiling! I'll post it when I have the time. XD

OMG SMILING!~ I love that song!!~ I learned all the raps there!! I just love it so much!! >w<
avatar
Aquamista

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  oishiaable on Sat Dec 17, 2011 2:07 am

I made a Smiling project before!
certainly 1 project is not enough d(=w=)b
avatar
oishiaable

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  shannaroooooo on Mon Dec 19, 2011 6:41 am

Oh, well, I can did Bad Sweets decently (not yet done with the mixing lol) and I... am pretty much the rapper in a chorus we have because people can't sing Japanese text that well (since my language is quite similar to the /accent/ of the Japanese language lol). I love rapping, to be honest. :'D I'm learning UraOmotte Lovers (and no, I'm not yet done xD;; that one's pretty hard man) and I dunno if Blackjack's considered as rapping lol but its pretty fast and I can keep up with it. C:
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Rappers needed xDD

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum