Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Go down

Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 6:39 am

I'm not sure with how this one goes but in a forum of ours, this is how we've done it so I'm sort-of copy-pasting. If I'm doing it wrong though, kindly pm me or something. I'll fix things up asap.

Hi! I'm Roo (a.k.a. rookie) and I'm going to comment on all your introduction pages because I want to.

Anyway, introductions~

Random Info
I'm currently 16 (turning 17 next year) I'm your typical mix-bred woman. I'm about to go to college, yes, and I'm either taking up Accountancy, Philosophy, International Studies (Major in European studies), Architecture, Musicology (or Major in Piano) or Animation. I'm too hyped up about college now that I sometimes forget about anime/manga but I'm still loyal to the Vocaloid category. I find the variety of generes absolutely wonderful~ As well as the singers (utaites) singing. My favorite is Beeeeige. Up to a point that I know too much about him. I have 100% stalking abilities, yes. If you want me to try stalking someone, I'm just he--

Musical Abilities
I can play various instruments from piano, acoustic& electric, beatbox (lol), and flute. And I think Music is one thing I absolutely excel in. Unfortunately, I can't say the same about my singing. I've never taken lessons for that and I consider that merely as a hobby. Nothing professional. Yet. As for recording instruments, I don't know how to do that since my mic is sick and currently, our piano is out of tune (you'll have to play C in order to play Re. ._.) and so is my guitar pffffffffft. I'll try in the future, though.

Random Facts
♥ Err, I'm more known as shannaroooooo everywhere (especially on deviantART) [speaking of, ya guys add me on skype. 8D]
♥ I'm a gamer. I love games to death. PC Games, PS games, Xbox. Horror. I love them. As well as FPS, and any FTP games out there, be it MMO-RPGs or etc. I'd love to work in Square-Enix or in Valve, EA, anywhere.
♥ Drawing is also a passion. I love drawing. So hard.
♥ Beeeeige stalker, yeah.
♥ I prefer Marvel over DC.
♥ I uSeD tO hAtE tYpInG lIkE tHiS bUt WhEn GaMzEe CaMe OuT, i KnEw I jUsT hAd To LeArN hOw To TyPe LiKe ThIs. /DIED TYPING THAT
♥ Too lazy to type more. Just ask or chat if ya want to get to know more about moi and vice versa.
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter on Fri Dec 02, 2011 7:41 am

Hey! OMG SUPER STALKNG ABILITIES~~~~~ (LOL. I'm interested cause I am a very curious person. Can you stalk *censored* for me? I'm curious about him :D)

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you! I can't play a single instrument! I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY A PIANO!

I am a gamer as well~~~~~~~~~ I also like drawing and I happen to suck at it (FAIL).

I also happen to prefer Marvel over DC (OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAHHHH~~~)

avatar
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  NiNa_c00kies on Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:39 am

Hiii ~ Nice to meet you! :D That was a detailed description xD where are you from?

Wooow I can tell you're a real artist /nods and you're amazing, to be able to play so many instruments >///<
avatar
NiNa_c00kies

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  Nanodo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:49 pm

uwaaa~! you're so musical i am jealous! my voice is the only instrument i can successfully (mostly) operate. you talented person, you! :><: and beatboxing... that is like magic... it's a mystery to me how the heck people do that.... m(_ _)m
lol and creeping on the utaites is cool XD my motto is that 's not stalking until a restraining order is involved. until then, it's just 'extreme following' XD
nice to meet you Roo! xAx
avatar
Nanodo

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:49 am

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:Hey! OMG SUPER STALKNG ABILITIES~~~~~ (LOL. I'm interested cause I am a very curious person. Can you stalk *censored* for me? I'm curious about him :D)

I'm sooooooooooooooooooooooooo jealous of you! I can't play a single instrument! I WANT TO LEARN HOW TO PLAY A PIANO!

I am a gamer as well~~~~~~~~~ I also like drawing and I happen to suck at it (FAIL).

I also happen to prefer Marvel over DC (OHHHHHHHHHHH YEAAAAHHHH~~~)


OH LOLOL I THINK IT'S SUPER BECAUSE I GET TO KNOW SOME SECRET THINGS ABOUT UTAITS SPECIFICALLY. Okay, let me try. Who would ya want me to stalk (PM ME LOL) ? eue ♥

sdljlsdf why can't you? D: Your parents won't let you? D:

And YES. GAMER. FELLOW GAMER. HIGHFIVE. What type of games do you play? xD And DRAWWWINGGG May I see? ouo /art enthusiast lol

AWESOMESAUCE MAN. DC's full of panty guys. /SHOTDOWN

[EDIT] Hey, I think you've asked me who already. I THINK. xDD LOL NVM That one was HARD, mate.[/EDIT]
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  RumineTt on Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:38 am

Helloooo Roooooooooo! I'm Rumi!!!! Nice to meet youuuuuuuuu 8DDD *shot
I'm just kidding hahah we already know each other : D

I'm really glad you're in this chorus and I'm looking forward to know you more❤ lol

....Stalking......you have that abilities as well!!??? 8DDDDD
We're doing the same job stalker.....*shake hand
It's fun ae. I love stalking people XDD
avatar
RumineTt

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Christchurch

View user profile http://rumine.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:50 am

NiNa_c00kies wrote:Hiii ~ Nice to meet you! :D That was a detailed description xD where are you from?

Wooow I can tell you're a real artist /nods and you're amazing, to be able to play so many instruments >///<

It's nice meeting you too, Nina! That's the name of my best cousin~ /SHOTDOWN xDD I'm from the Philippines, yes. ouo What about you?

Oh lel >//< I love art to bits and pieces, really. It's one thing I'm really passionate about, I think? xD;; And LOL! I've invested my time on instruments, yes, for some random reason. Or I think it was just my parrents idk. xD
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:53 am

Nanodo wrote:uwaaa~! you're so musical i am jealous! my voice is the only instrument i can successfully (mostly) operate. you talented person, you! :><: and beatboxing... that is like magic... it's a mystery to me how the heck people do that.... m(_ _)m
lol and creeping on the utaites is cool XD my motto is that 's not stalking until a restraining order is involved. until then, it's just 'extreme following' XD
nice to meet you Roo! xAx

Beatboxing is SO FUN I cannot get over how fun it is. ;A; And gee, I'd love to have the voice as well. =w=)/ I mean, I think it's really fun to sing since /you're/ the instrument. xD
Oh, lol. Stalking, actually, does not start until a restraining order is involved. It starts when the one being stalked is actually being invaded by the stalker; then that's when the restraining order gets involved. eue I think my 'stalking skills' are more like an information broker's skills. I gather information and keep it for the sake of earning something in return once I've given the information out. =3=; ) ~♪ And YES~ It's nice to meet you as well, Nanodo~~
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:55 am

RumineTt wrote:Helloooo Roooooooooo! I'm Rumi!!!! Nice to meet youuuuuuuuu 8DDD *shot
I'm just kidding hahah we already know each other : D

I'm really glad you're in this chorus and I'm looking forward to know you more❤️ lol

....Stalking......you have that abilities as well!!??? 8DDDDD
We're doing the same job stalker.....*shake hand
It's fun ae. I love stalking people XDD

OH LOL It's nice to meet you tooooooo Ruuuuumiiiiiiiiiii even though I know you already pfffffffft xDDDD

Me too! You're such a big help with that last chorus aljrdlfjsldfkjd xAx Looking forward to collaborate with you more in the future as well. Y(owo)Y

*hand shakes as well* Stalking people and keeping the information to yourself is fun, yes. I feel so bad ass for knowing so much. Not only about utaites but also about-- Well, ^w^
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  Aquamista on Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:58 am

Yo, yooo!~ Aqua/Akio here!~ OwO I'm sure you know me already!~ LOL XDD LOVE LOOOVE your voice and drawings!! I'm not talented at all.. OTL I have an electric guitar but it's not in its full potential in my hands.. QAQ

I hope we can be good friends!!~ >///w///<
avatar
Aquamista

Posts : 38
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 9:36 am

Aquamista wrote:Yo, yooo!~ Aqua/Akio here!~ OwO I'm sure you know me already!~ LOL XDD LOVE LOOOVE your voice and drawings!! I'm not talented at all.. OTL I have an electric guitar but it's not in its full potential in my hands.. QAQ

I hope we can be good friends!!~ >///w///<

Nice seeing ya here again Aqua~ xDDD <3 SGJSLDFj YES YOU ARE Your voice is adorable, dearyoo~ It's awesome that you've given both your 'genders' a name. xDD And LOL I know the feeling of having instruments here but not using them to its full potential because of the lack of recording stuffs and other gizmos. ;-;)/

I'm sure we willll~~ =3=; ) ~♪
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  oishiaable on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:24 am

WHOAAA YOU CAN BEATBOX? THAT'S SO AWESOME asdfghjkl;
You're so talented! So jealous
I have a baby grand piano but... only my dad uses it =3=; ) ~♪ I kinda play around with it though. But I can't play it as well as him xAx

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
Amazing voice you got there!
avatar
oishiaable

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  shannaroooooo on Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:32 am

oishiaable wrote:WHOAAA YOU CAN BEATBOX? THAT'S SO AWESOME asdfghjkl;
You're so talented! So jealous
I have a baby grand piano but... only my dad uses it =3=; ) ~♪ I kinda play around with it though. But I can't play it as well as him xAx

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
Amazing voice you got there!

Beatbox is eaasy and real fun once you get the hang of it. >w< I love listening to it grrr <33
OH LOL My time and money was invested on music and nothing else. Lol joke art, maybe. But yeaah must've invested more of my time on things like that instead of STUDYING
Anyway, Awwww CUUUUTE Baby grand pianoooo. <3 I want one, lol, just so it'd look good on our living room, but sadly, we don't have time or the interest (<-- my family) to get one. D| Lucky you, man. :[

I'm sure we can! xD \o/ We be awesome buddies. :P
And jgsdjlfksd lolthanks =w=)/ I'm not too confident with my voice pffft
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  oishiaable on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:50 pm

shannaroooooo wrote:
oishiaable wrote:WHOAAA YOU CAN BEATBOX? THAT'S SO AWESOME asdfghjkl;
You're so talented! So jealous
I have a baby grand piano but... only my dad uses it =3=; ) ~♪ I kinda play around with it though. But I can't play it as well as him xAx

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
Amazing voice you got there!

Beatbox is eaasy and real fun once you get the hang of it. >w< I love listening to it grrr <33
OH LOL My time and money was invested on music and nothing else. Lol joke art, maybe. But yeaah must've invested more of my time on things like that instead of STUDYING
Anyway, Awwww CUUUUTE Baby grand pianoooo. <3 I want one, lol, just so it'd look good on our living room, but sadly, we don't have time or the interest (<-- my family) to get one. D| Lucky you, man. :[

I'm sure we can! xD \o/ We be awesome buddies. :P
And jgsdjlfksd lolthanks =w=)/ I'm not too confident with my voice pffft

My friend also can beatbox and she tried to teach me. BUT I JUST CAN'T DO IT. URGH. /creys.

Whoaaa, no wonder you can play so many musical instruments xAx My dad kept on telling me to study LOL sometimes he gets mad when I cover and mix song :><:

Hehehe I know right<3 It'll be cuter if I know how to play it =3=; ) ~♪ My dad used to be, uh, a pianist (kind of) when he was younger. So the piano's also already very old /nods

Yeaaah we be goodie friends!
asdfghjkl;' whyyy it's good! You gotta be confident! Y(owo)Y
avatar
oishiaable

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Roo says, Hallo! [rookie's intro]

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum