BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here!

+4
Nanodo
Admin
NiNa_c00kies
obnoxiouslittleWynter
8 posters

Go down

Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here! Empty Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here!

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Fri Dec 02, 2011 10:40 am

So...an introduction, huh...heh. This can be fun...or could it? hahhaha!

So okay, I'm Wynter (and yes that is read as winter). I'm female, though you can treat me as a guy if you want to, and I'm 15 years old.

I was supposed to audition to be part of Berrichorus (I'm was supposed to audition using a male voice) but unfortunately my family dislikes Vocaloid and Japanese songs and such so I couldn't audition. Too bad for me TTATT

So basically I love music (my iPod is composed purely of Japanese songs ^ ^ ), I love bunnies and pandas, I really, really, reaaallly love sweets but not chocolate. I love games! I enjoy horror movies and I'm a good company if you want to watch movies with serious gore.

I like roleplaying. It's seriously fun cause it's like you're out of reality. I have a vivid imagination. I swear I can imagine my favourite anime characters cheering me on as I type.

OOOOKKKKAAAAAYYYY...that sounded kinda creepy, but haha, its true.

I'm not the most talented person around. But among the things I consider my talent are writing stories, artistic stuff and changing lyrics (well, my friend told me I was good at changing lyrics of songs). I'm also a flexible type of person and I'm good at giving pieces of advice though I can be really be straightforward and harsh.

So yeah, if you guys have any questions, feel free to ask me!

-edit-
btw, you can add me in skype :D (aliasxymphonee)

Last edited by obnoxiouslittleWynter on Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here! Empty Re: Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here!

Post  NiNa_c00kies Fri Dec 02, 2011 11:51 am

Hi!! :) Awww I'm sorry you couldn't audition D: I hope one day you'll be able to do it
So you like to genderbend when singing? Me too, I think it's really fun xD though I kinda fail at it u///u''
Aaaand... how can you not like chocolate?? I think it's one of the best things in the world 8D
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here! Empty Re: Hey awesomesauce berrichorus family, Wynter here!

Post  Admin Fri Dec 02, 2011 4:52 pm

ur like the 3rd person i know that doesn't like chocolate but like sweets xDDD
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:36 pm

genderbenders ftw m(_ _)m i am so jealous, i fail at genderbending, seriously, it's just bad OTL
i have always wanted to roleplay but i never have cuz i feel awkward asking someone cuz i have never done it before... maybe you could give me some pointers to get started? ><
and you're a writer too! XD so few other writers i seem to meet.... do you write fanfics or originals or both? i'd love to read some ^^
oh and horror movies are the best kind of movies :3
so yeah.... nice to meet ya Wynter! XD
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:51 am

Awesomesauce! A fellow fanfic member! \o/ /dies
Oh lol Chocolates used to be my favorite but now, it's... sort of not anymore. xD Idk thigns change maybe? Y(owo)Y
HORROR and GORE man, you and I have a lot of things in common. \o/
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RumineTt Sat Dec 03, 2011 6:47 am

I really feel so sorry for you that you couldn't audition T_T
but we can still be friends!!! 8DDDDDD
*shot

I'm Rumi, nice to meet youuuu!
You don't like chocolate O.O?? Really???
I'm one of a chocolate addict hahahah
RumineTt
RumineTt

http://rumine.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:26 am

NiNa_c00kies wrote:Hi!! :) Awww I'm sorry you couldn't audition D: I hope one day you'll be able to do it
So you like to genderbend when singing? Me too, I think it's really fun xD though I kinda fail at it u///u''
Aaaand... how can you not like chocolate?? I think it's one of the best things in the world 8D

That's okay, I have the bathroom to sing to...LOL that was kinda awkward XD And yeah, genderbend singing is kind of my forte (i think? cause my voice isn't really that awesome so yeah it's genderbend singing for me) XD

It just doesn't appeal to my taste...though I really enjoy eating m&m's.
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:29 am

Nanodo wrote:genderbenders ftw m(_ _)m i am so jealous, i fail at genderbending, seriously, it's just bad OTL
i have always wanted to roleplay but i never have cuz i feel awkward asking someone cuz i have never done it before... maybe you could give me some pointers to get started? ><
and you're a writer too! XD so few other writers i seem to meet.... do you write fanfics or originals or both? i'd love to read some ^^
oh and horror movies are the best kind of movies :3
so yeah.... nice to meet ya Wynter! XD

Nice to meet you too, Nanodo! And I really love your voice, btw!

I'd love to help you with roleplaying! Roleplaying is like, really awesome!

I write all sorts of stuff! I have fanfics and originals, though I don't really post them :D LOL.

AND HORROR MOVIES ARE FTW! XD
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:31 am

RumineTt wrote:I really feel so sorry for you that you couldn't audition T_T
but we can still be friends!!! 8DDDDDD
*shot

I'm Rumi, nice to meet youuuu!
You don't like chocolate O.O?? Really???
I'm one of a chocolate addict hahahah

It's awesome meeting you too, Rumi!

And yeah, chocolate is just not my fancy. But I like m&m's!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:10 am

Hey!! Fellow genderbender!~ LOL XD I bet you could've beaten Akio if you auditioned!! >A< He's so not manly.. OTL Make videos so i can staaalk youuu.. *w* LOL!

Anyways, Nice to meet you! I hope we can be good friends!~ >w<

☆Aqua/Akio★
Aquamista
Aquamista

http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:20 am

Aquamista wrote:Hey!! Fellow genderbender!~ LOL XD I bet you could've beaten Akio if you auditioned!! >A< He's so not manly.. OTL Make videos so i can staaalk youuu.. *w* LOL!

☆Aqua/Akio★

You made me LOL with the "make videos so I can stalk you"

Anyway I wish I can make vids but I really can't -deprivedoflife-

I really hope we can be good friends too!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:30 am

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:
Aquamista wrote:Hey!! Fellow genderbender!~ LOL XD I bet you could've beaten Akio if you auditioned!! >A< He's so not manly.. OTL Make videos so i can staaalk youuu.. *w* LOL!

☆Aqua/Akio★

Yayy!~ I made u lol! XDD why not? QAQ i wanna staaaaalk youuuu... >3<

I can't help but notice.. MINATOO... *w* you like persona?~
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Dec 04, 2011 11:53 am

Aquamista wrote:

☆Aqua/Akio★

YOU LIKE PERSONA TOO?????? -jumps around like a bunny- YESSSSS I LOVE PERSONAAAA! ESPECIALLY MINATO AND RYOJI <3 I'm reading about Aigis so I can RP her :DDDDD

I can't make vids cause my family dislikes japanese songs and vocaloid. With theme here, I can't sing :( Sorry :((
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:14 am

OH. ANOTHER GENDERBENDER. OH. OH. /kills self. I envy you soooo much ;-;)/

I wish you could audition /nods I'm so curious of your voice! :><:

My friend also doesn't like chocolate. I really don't understand xAx

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 am

Aquamista wrote:

☆Aqua/Akio★

YOU LIKE PERSONA TOO?????? -jumps around like a bunny- YESSSSS I LOVE PERSONAAAA! ESPECIALLY MINATO AND RYOJI <3 I'm reading about Aigis so I can RP her :DDDDD

I can't make vids cause my family dislikes japanese songs and vocaloid. With theme here, I can't sing :( Sorry :((

YESSSSSS!!! I'm playing P4, CRAZY about Persona 4 the animation, I LOVE SOUJI/YU NARUKAMI~~~~ I'm planning to buy P3 and i WANT A PSP *w*
OMG FELLOW PERSONA LOVER!!!! >w<

Awwh.. QAQ That's tragic.. seriously.. OTL
Aquamista
Aquamista

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:30 am

Aquamista wrote:
Aquamista wrote:

☆Aqua/Akio★

YESSSSSS!!! I'm playing P4, CRAZY about Persona 4 the animation, I LOVE SOUJI/YU NARUKAMI~~~~ I'm planning to buy P3 and i WANT A PSP *w*
OMG FELLOW PERSONA LOVER!!!! >w<

Awwh.. QAQ That's tragic.. seriously.. OTL

OMG~~~~~! My best friend is already level 99 in P3 FES Portable! I'm so jealous of her cause I don't have the game(and I love it already) but she'll lend me afterwards :D OMG -researches about P4- A FELLOW PERSONA LOVERRRRR!!!!!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down