BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I'm sure none of you know me here orz;;

+4
RumineTt
shannaroooooo
Nanodo
oishiaable
8 posters

Go down

I'm sure none of you know me here orz;; Empty I'm sure none of you know me here orz;;

Post  oishiaable Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:54 am

Hello! I just joined YouTube, that's why probably most of you don't know me yet =3=; ) ~♪
This is my 1st YouTube chorus ever! I'm so excited!

Okay, first of all, my name is Ziffy =w=)/ I love watching animes, reading mangas and singing, of course /nods I'm 16 and Indonesian~ I hope I can get along well with you guys! m(_ _)m

I'm very bad in self-intro... so if you want to ask something about me, feel free~ ^w^
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

I'm sure none of you know me here orz;; Empty Re: I'm sure none of you know me here orz;;

Post  Nanodo Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:16 am

harro Ziffy! :3 pleased to officially meet you XD ummm... i can't think of anything interesting to say to start a coversation so... I am just gonna smile awkwardly until someone else says something

:} <===== awkward smile
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

I'm sure none of you know me here orz;; Empty Re: I'm sure none of you know me here orz;;

Post  shannaroooooo Sat Dec 03, 2011 4:03 am

Oh lol the awkwardness. xD
Anyway, wazzup, Ziffy! What's funny is that my mum is going to Indonesia soon, if I'm correct. xD
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  RumineTt Sat Dec 03, 2011 10:17 am

Even this is my 3rd chorus I still feel so excited!! XDDD
(Actually my 2nd one has already be inactive orz")

BUT I STILL FEEL EXCITED!!! 8DDDDDDD *shot

Nice to meet you Ziffy-san!
I hope we can be good friends : )))
RumineTt
RumineTt

http://rumine.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:22 pm

WHAT A CUTE NAAAAAMEEE~~ :3

So anyway, hello! I hope you enjoy your time here cause you know, this is my first chorus as well (even though i'm just your scripter XD )

obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:01 pm

Ziffy~ nice to meet u =///w///=
ah,first yt channel~! 8DD ur voice is very lovely btw minnie mouse cosplay
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Aquamista Sun Dec 04, 2011 5:51 am

OMG INDONESIAAAN!! *A* I am chuu!~ Except i live in the Philippines as of the moment~ This is my second chorus but my first, I'm not sure what's happening.. OTL

Nice to meet you!! I hope we can be good friends!! OwO

☆Aqua/Akio★
Aquamista
Aquamista

http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  NiNa_c00kies Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:06 pm

Oh! I do! I know you!! *jumps around* /dances
Hi Ziffy!!! It's nice to meet you here too xD
NiNa_c00kies
NiNa_c00kies

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:25 am

Nanodo wrote:harro Ziffy! :3 pleased to officially meet you XD ummm... i can't think of anything interesting to say to start a coversation so... I am just gonna smile awkwardly until someone else says something

:} <===== awkward smile
Wheeee, nice to meet you too! I-I'm also very awkward... eto... I love Black Rock Shooter;; /nods
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:26 am

shannaroooooo wrote:Oh lol the awkwardness. xD
Anyway, wazzup, Ziffy! What's funny is that my mum is going to Indonesia soon, if I'm correct. xD
LOL I know right~ awwwkkkwaaarrdddd;; Whoaaa, where in Indonesia? So happy people are visiting my country ^w^
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:27 am

RumineTt wrote:Even this is my 3rd chorus I still feel so excited!! XDDD
(Actually my 2nd one has already be inactive orz")

BUT I STILL FEEL EXCITED!!! 8DDDDDDD *shot

Nice to meet you Ziffy-san!
I hope we can be good friends : )))
I see, inactivity. I hope this group will stay active forever! Y(owo)Y I hope we can be good friends too! d(=w=)b Can't wait to sing with you * A *
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:WHAT A CUTE NAAAAAMEEE~~ :3

So anyway, hello! I hope you enjoy your time here cause you know, this is my first chorus as well (even though i'm just your scripter XD )

WHOAAAA THANKYOUUU xAx
same first chorus! /high5
Doesn't matter, we're still in the berry family =w=)/
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:28 am

Admin wrote:Ziffy~ nice to meet u =///w///=
Nice to meet you too~ =w=)/ actually, this is not my first youtube channel. My old one's very... old and I just feel the need to make one for covering purposes d(=w=)b and thanks so much! m(_ _)m I love your voice too ;-;)/
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 am

Aquamista wrote:OMG INDONESIAAAN!! *A* I am chuu!~ Except i live in the Philippines as of the moment~ This is my second chorus but my first, I'm not sure what's happening.. OTL

Nice to meet you!! I hope we can be good friends!! OwO

☆Aqua/Akio★
YESSSSS ANOTHER INDONESIAN *tos* Y(owo)Y
Ah, yeah I see many inactive groups all over YouTube :( I hope we'll stay foreverrr =w=)/
oh AND I SEE YOU CAN GENDERBEND m(_ _)m
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:29 am

NiNa_c00kies wrote:Oh! I do! I know you!! *jumps around* /dances
Hi Ziffy!!! It's nice to meet you here too xD
NINAAA =w=)/ So happy to see you here too!
The awesome NiNa!<333 =3=)/
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:48 pm

oishiaable wrote:
Nice to meet you too~ =w=)/ actually, this is not my first youtube channel. My old one's very... old and I just feel the need to make one for covering purposes d(=w=)b and thanks so much! m(_ _)m I love your voice too ;-;)/

oh i see~ what was ur old channel for? OO: just curious
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo Tue Dec 06, 2011 6:33 am

oishiaable wrote:
LOL I know right~ awwwkkkwaaarrdddd;; Whoaaa, where in Indonesia? So happy people are visiting my country ^w^

OH LOL Happy people. xDD I'm honestly not that sure. I'm not quite familiar with Indonesia and its landmarks. Same goes for her lol. I think she ought to ask where they're going pfffft.
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:28 pm

Admin wrote:
oishiaable wrote:

oh i see~ what was ur old channel for? OO: just curious

to comment on vids and subscribe to people only d(=w=)b
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  oishiaable Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:40 pm

shannaroooooo wrote:
oishiaable wrote:

OH LOL Happy people. xDD I'm honestly not that sure. I'm not quite familiar with Indonesia and its landmarks. Same goes for her lol. I think she ought to ask where they're going pfffft.

Yessss I'm a happy person~ Y(owo)Y Ohhh, I see. But probably she's going to Bali. It's so popular among tourists xAx
oishiaable
oishiaable

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum