the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Go down

the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 02, 2011 5:15 pm

yeah,i'm like the fail leader 8DDDD orz i just basically fail in everything i do,except failing lololol /shotshotshot
you'd be constantly thinking,"fffff- why this girl so fail?" u might not show it but i can read yo mind~~ 8DDDD
__________________________
ok that was just random,but true =u=)b
so i'm Misaki, it's not my real name tho xDDD but u can call me whatever u prefer,make nicknames or something.
i'm a deep thinker 8D; i think about various things and i like to observe ppl (i know,sounds creepy doesn't it)

i'm also very shy so i don't talk much =u= unless if u are someone i know veryyy well and feel comfortable talking to xDDD
i LOVE sweets *A* <3333 i'm just soo in love with them ////
i love anime,manga,and singing <33 i never took any singing lessons or whatever so i suck at it lol it's just a hobby~
i can draw(tho i never took any lessons),play the piano, and i'm currently learning how to play the acoustic guitar.

and uhhh that's all i guess meh.

oh,and guess my age :P /shot


Last edited by misakii on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:45 pm; edited 2 times in total
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Nanodo on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:29 pm

you no fail! this is the only chorus that i have been in that actually gets crap done! and by crap i mean epicness =3=; ) ~♪ epic leader is, and always shall be, epic. XD i am also in the process of learning the acoustic guitar! :D i suck though, cuz i fail at practicing lllOTL
oh and i guess that you are 13, because your profile says so d(=w=)b
avatar
Nanodo

Posts : 61
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : USA

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Admin on Fri Dec 02, 2011 9:53 pm

haha let's just hope that everyone turns their lines in on time and everything ;DDD
don't worry,ur not alone. i suck at practicing too =3=; ) ~♪
PSH- yup xDDD an easy giveaway /nods 13- rebellious teen
/SHOT
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  shannaroooooo on Sat Dec 03, 2011 3:53 am

I lol'd at what Nanodo said. Your age was in your profile. xD /SHOT
Anyway, well, since you're our leader, you can't be shy! You must push us to death-- I MEAN, ohohoho sweets are yummy. ; u ; ♥
avatar
shannaroooooo

Posts : 27
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 23

View user profile http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  RumineTt on Sat Dec 03, 2011 8:03 am

You aren't failed!!!! I think you have a really beautiful voice ;;w;;!!
(I was stalking your channel before getting in this chorus lolz *shot)

You even sing better than me who was taking singing lessons for 2-3 years when I was about 9 yearsold lol

I know you're an awesome leader! Let's do our best for the chorus ^^
avatar
RumineTt

Posts : 22
Join date : 2011-11-26
Age : 25
Location : Christchurch

View user profile http://rumine.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter on Sat Dec 03, 2011 11:22 am

ahww come on! you can't be fail! i don't know you much but you seem like an awesome person!

To tell you the truth I'm also a shy person and I am very observant. I prefer watching people and listening than actually making a conversation :D

avatar
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Posts : 59
Join date : 2011-11-27
Age : 22
Location : Philippines

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:36 pm

RumineTt wrote:You aren't failed!!!! I think you have a really beautiful voice ;;w;;!!
(I was stalking your channel before getting in this chorus lolz *shot)

You even sing better than me who was taking singing lessons for 2-3 years when I was about 9 yearsold lol

I know you're an awesome leader! Let's do our best for the chorus ^^

R-REALLY? OAO;;
but i think u sing wayy better than me d(=w=)b <333
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Admin on Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:40 pm

obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:ahww come on! you can't be fail! i don't know you much but you seem like an awesome person!

To tell you the truth I'm also a shy person and I am very observant. I prefer watching people and listening than actually making a conversation :D


thanks but no,really,i'm not awesome orz
ahaha we're both the same d(=w=)b
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  NiNa_c00kies on Sun Dec 04, 2011 1:27 pm

Hiiii leader-san <3 c'mon don't say you fail, look at how many nice people you've gathered here :D
13?? You're so young :O *maybe because I'm an oldie T.T*
avatar
NiNa_c00kies

Posts : 31
Join date : 2011-11-28
Age : 25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  oishiaable on Mon Dec 05, 2011 7:10 am

NOOO YOU DON'T FAIL /nods

Ahaha, in real life, I'm also very shy and such an introvert. But in the internet, I'm another being d(=w=)b

Aaah, I also never take any singing lesson... I wish my dad would let me though :><:

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
Your voice is amazing~
avatar
oishiaable

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Admin on Mon Dec 05, 2011 8:45 pm

oishiaable wrote:NOOO YOU DON'T FAIL /nods

Ahaha, in real life, I'm also very shy and such an introvert. But in the internet, I'm another being d(=w=)b

Aaah, I also never take any singing lesson... I wish my dad would let me though :><:

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
Your voice is amazing~

ah~ same here,i wish they would orz i guess i fail after all 8D;;
u definitely should take singing lessons tho >u< ur voice is sooo pretty <33333
avatar
Admin
Admin

Posts : 65
Join date : 2011-11-25
Age : 20

View user profile https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  oishiaable on Wed Dec 07, 2011 1:56 pm

Admin wrote:
oishiaable wrote:NOOO YOU DON'T FAIL /nods

Ahaha, in real life, I'm also very shy and such an introvert. But in the internet, I'm another being d(=w=)b

Aaah, I also never take any singing lesson... I wish my dad would let me though :><:

I hope we can be good friends! ^w^
Your voice is amazing~

ah~ same here,i wish they would orz i guess i fail after all 8D;;
u definitely should take singing lessons tho >u< ur voice is sooo pretty <33333

Noooo seriously! You don't! :>A<)/:
I'm learning through YouTube and from my friends who take singing lesson d(=w=)b But I guess the improvement will be way more if we take singing lesson ;-;)/

asdfghjkl;' thanks so muchhh<3 xAx your voice is amazing, believe me<3333 ;D
avatar
oishiaable

Posts : 37
Join date : 2011-11-27

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: the failz leader here~ =w=)/

Post  Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum