BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile-

+3
Admin
Nanodo
obnoxiouslittleWynter
7 posters

Go down

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- Empty Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile-

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:30 pm

So yeah, I just figured that if some of you like reading fanfics or one-shots/short stories, perhaps I should share some of what I've written to you guys? I dunno, this feels like i'm either trying to build my confidence or I want this to be my third family and I want to share stuff with my family :D

I also wouldn't mind if you guys request me for a certain story, I mean I need some practice and I want to be flexible with any genre.

AHHH. I'm so shy right now.... -hides-
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- Empty Re: Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile-

Post  Nanodo Sat Dec 03, 2011 1:40 pm

YESYESYESYESYESYESYESYESPOSTITRIGHTNOWIWANTTOREADITSOMUCHTHATICAN'TEVENPUTSPACESINMYWRITING

(yes yes yes yes yes yes yes post it right now i want to read it so much that i can't even put spaces in my writing)

xAx
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- Empty Here ya go Nanodo!

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 03, 2011 2:12 pm

Pierrot
In this rotten world, I will take a stand. No matter how hard things are, I will smile. When things fall apart, I will laugh it out. For the sad and broken, I’ll fight your sorrow. For you, I’ll keep on smiling even though it hurts too much…

…It’s okay, I’ll never know.

---

I sat on the cold, hard and unforgiving streets of England. My body was bruised and my nose was bleeding. Was there nothing more to my life but pain? It wasn’t fair. I wasn’t the type of person that would be jealous of a person’s success but my mind couldn’t help but think, “Why must he suffer so much while the rich waste their money and lives?” Nothing was fair.

I don’t know how long I sat there. I didn’t even know when I started crying. All I could ask myself was: “How do you smile again?”

Strange. I’ve forgotten what happiness is like.

That was until she came and showed me the face I was about to forget…

Then I swore to her that I’d never cry nor be sad again…

She is my angel. The person one who saved from the damnation of loneliness.

The angel’s name is Catheryn.
---
Two years later

I snuck up behind a tree upon the emerald grassy hill as I heard her crying. Someone as kind and as beautiful as her shouldn’t be crying, well, that’s why I’m here!

I balanced on a ball, wearing a mask with a huge smiling face but with a tear on the right eye. She looked at me with her angelic sapphire blue eyes; she had stopped crying and was now staring at me. I almost lost my balance by a bit but regained it. I guess the way I looked when I tried to get my balance back was funny because it made her smile.

Mission complete! I thought with a smile.

Before I could celebrate, I lost my balance and fell with an extravagant fashion. The fall should have hurt me, but hearing her laugh, the sweet sound of beautiful and gentle chimes; it was enough to make me smile like an idiot.

“It’s alright Catheryn, don’t cry! It’s alright; I’ll always be here to make you laugh!” I said happily as I ruffled her long blond hair.

She responded, “Thanks Luc,” she sniffed, “I feel a lot better… but…can I ask for a favor?”

“Hmm…sure, I guess…”

“Let me see your true face.”

“A true pierrot never shows his face to an audience!” I faked a laugh, “Sorry Catheryn.”
---
Three years later

As I performed at the crowd, I looked at Catheryn. Her beautiful face and heart that I had fallen for was bittersweet. If only her parents knew of her sorrow, or her sufferings and sacrifices. If only they knew of her kindness…her parents, they never even knew their daughter. How disgusting.

…My talents were for her. To make her laugh will make things easier for both of us..

I have spent five years with her. We meet at all sorts of places like the alley way or the streets or under the tree on the grassy hill but there was never a dull moment. I loved her so much but the only thing that kept me from telling her how much I love her was her parents forcing a fiancé on her. She wasn’t happy about it and neither was I. But I couldn’t tell her that. I was only supposed to be with her to make her smile, not to make things harder for her if I confess my love.

…My heart was for her. Surely, my love for her will reach her heart someday.

I could hear the happy laughter around me, I smiled. I hope she was laughing too. I turned to look at her. Her face was as if the world had fallen on her shoulders, and I could see why. That guy…her fiancé, Dmitry? If I remember he was called Dmitry. He was wearing lavish black clothes and a fancy looking black hat that suited his clothes. He rested his arm on Catheryn’s shoulders, signaling her that it was time to go home. From her look, I could tell that she had no choice so she turned to leave. I wanted to beg her not to go.

I kept performing despite the distraction, when suddenly something hard hit me at the head and I fell off my unicycle. I could feel a sticky wet stuff on my head, blood. I heard the audience gasp and a kid cry. So I stood and took the crying kid by surprise and made flowers appear on the part of my head that was bleeding. The little kid stopped crying, I smiled.

…I feel no pain or discomfort, if you smile for me. So won’t you please smile?
---

“Your lies are sad.” Her sad and gentle voice said behind all the sobs.

Lies? What is she talking about?
“I haven’t told a single lie, Catheryn.” I told her with cheerful voice.

I put my point fingers at the corner of the smile of my mask, signaling her to stop crying and to smile. But instead of doing so, she burst out crying once more.

What have I done wrong?

Unknown to both of us, there was someone who was jealous watching this little scene. Apparently, he was not too happy with me and Catheryn being together.
---

A few hours before the circus show

“Alright, alright! I’ll do it! I’ll make sure Luc performs with the tightrope! Mr…?” a grumpy clown said irritatingly.

“Dmitry. Make sure that everything goes well.” He grinned sadisticly.

The show

As I ascended the ladder, I could see Catheryn smiling, she was confident about me being able to do this. But what was strange was that Dmitry was staring intently at her and at times he was staring at me as if to see our reactions or something…what the heck? That was new. Is he expecting me to fall or something?

I sat at my unicycle, balanced the thin metal pipe on my hands and I started moving across the tightrope. Everything was smooth and perfect as if I was unicycling on a flat and wide road. When I reached the middle of the rope, I felt the rope give away and I was falling! I heard the audience gasp, I saw the ground beneath me and I saw my mask fly off my face, I reached for it but all I could see was my life flash before my very eyes.

I sobbed by the streets but looked up when I felt someone staring at me. It was an obviously rich girl but something about her seems different. To my surprise she reached out to wipe my face with a hanky…then she smiled like an angel and hugged me with her warm and comforting fingers. It felt as if she was sending me a message that seeing people sad makes her sad as well…

“I’ll never cry again, I promise.”

---

-Catheryn’s Point of View-

I fell when I saw him fall. My mind, my heart and my smile faded as I saw that mask fly and break. What was worse was seeing my dearly beloved Luc fall on the ground, bleeding, broken… smiling. I couldn’t help the tears that fell from my eyes.

Luc…the epitome of a perfect pierrot, a selfless person, a naturally talented and funny person who shared his skills to many to cheer them up or make the world smile, a person who made all work lighter with laughter, the love of my life, my best friend, my soulmate, my destiny…

…Luc, the liar.

He had worn that mask for so long, that he didn’t know that he was hurting himself. He didn’t know that he had lied to himself for years. All he cared about was other people’s happiness, he forgot his own. He doesn’t know that I’ve known him for so long that I could see through his mask; maybe not fully but enough to see the pain that he’s feeling and hiding. That’s the part that hurts the most…his smile.

That face that you don’t show to the audience…show me the true face that you were hiding! I thought as I ran to him.

I could hear Dmitry calling my name but I ignored him. All I cared about was the brown-haired, golden-eyed pierrot, only person who understood me.

I held Luc tightly and lay him against my lap and begged him, “Luc, show me the face that you were hiding…” I paused to breathe, “When you’re hurt, be in pain. When it’s hard, just scream. You don’t have to be ashamed about it” I breathed deep so as to be able to speak properly.

Then I continued “It’s alright…it doesn’t matter if you can’t laugh or smile properly…so you’ll never lie again…” All the tears that I had been keeping inside burst out. Some on the tears fell on his face and the smile was gone and changed with shock. The bursting emotions from his piercing gold eyes were unbearable to look at. But I had to say all these because I love him so much, “It’s alright if you can’t bear it…I’ll cry along with you…I-I have always loved you, Luc!” At this I could say no more for the tears took over my voice. I could sense the farewell coming closer and closer…

…Will my heart end when he breathes his last?

-Luc’s Point of View-

My vision was blurred as I looked up to her crying face. All the words she had said to me made me realize how much I have lied to myself…

I smiled at her, a real genuine smile, not a lie anymore. As soon as that smile ended, I cried.

I cried all the tears that I have held back, the pain, the discomfort, I cried at my sheer idiocy!

But mainly, I cried because I did not want to die not now, not when she told me she loved me, and not when I found the real face that I was hiding…the face that had been covered with lies.

Life was still unfair. Why am I to say farewell now when everything I had hoped to see, hear and feel was here, in this very moment, this very time. But I guess I thank life for all the opportunities. I thank life for making sure I use all my time to make everyone’s work lighter. I thank life…for letting me know my angel, Catheryn.

“You found it for me,” I weakly whispered at her, “the face that I almost forgot…” I managed a weak laugh.

“It’s just like magic isn’t it, Catheryn…how we found each other and how our love is so forbidden yet we’re together like this?”

She hugged me warmly and smiled despite the tears that fell from her eyes. Finally, I felt peaceful…

Luc’s eyes closed. He was smiling.

…Look, the lying pierrot has now vanished.

(I HOPE YOU LIKE IT! sorry about the all caps)
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- Empty Re: Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile-

Post  Admin Sat Dec 03, 2011 9:25 pm

OMG THIS IS SOOO GOOD AND DETAILED <3 i srsly started crying towards the end ;w;
isn't this based on the PV from Pierrot by Hatsune Miku? 8DD
i should probably make a forum just for fanfictions ><
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  shannaroooooo Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:46 am

[EDIT: I decided to, like, PM you the critique instead since I hate seeing wall of texts (coming from me, that is) on forums and I avoid them like a plague]

I like how you put a lot of emotions and details as of how the character acted, felt, and thought during certain moments, as those details are very necessary when one is reading fanfiction (especially if the fandom you're writing about is very broad [Vocaloid]).

I love how you portrayed the Pierrot! It's exactly how a Pierrot would feel once he's fallen in love. I love how you've ended this. It's got an ending that makes you want to just sit there and sigh, think back about the events that had occurred, and sob. ; n ;

Good job, for the most of it! d(=w=)b

Last edited by shannaroooooo on Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:59 am; edited 1 time in total
shannaroooooo
shannaroooooo

http://shannaroooooo.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Sun Dec 04, 2011 12:48 am

this is amazing <3 i love it so much it's so beautiful~
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sun Dec 04, 2011 6:13 am

Thanks :D And yeah, I based it off Pierrot! :D I actually heard Senka's version first and...BOOM! There goes the inspiration! :D

I'm so flattered that you guys like it! THANK YOUUUUUU~~~~
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi19 Sun Dec 18, 2011 5:54 am

Yea! I love fanfics! I write ones too. *O*!

I even write yaoi fanfics that are not normal. XD

And no, you didn't see anything that is small and strikethroughd. =w=bb
Takeshi19
Takeshi19

Back to top Go down

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:27 am

Takeshi19 wrote:Yea! I love fanfics! I write ones too. *O*!

I even write yaoi fanfics that are not normal. XD

And no, you didn't see anything that is small and strikethroughd. =w=bb

AHAHAHAHA XD i write yaoi fanfics too

that small and strikethroughed words DOES NOT exist XD
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

Post  nishina Tue Dec 20, 2011 12:48 pm

LEMME READ THOSE yaoi fanfics ;-;)/
nishina
nishina

https://www.youtube.com/user/vocaloid98

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue Dec 20, 2011 1:02 pm

nishina wrote:LEMME READ THOSE yaoi fanfics ;-;)/
rofl same here~ yaoi~~~
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/misadubs

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi19 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:16 pm

If you say so, you don't mind me posting it here right? XDDD

It's a fanfic from the anime Higurashi No Naku Koro Ni.

My fanfic is chapter type and genre of yaoi. GASP. I don't know if it'll turn into simple yaoi/shonen-ai, or ya know what I mean.

The title of the fanfic is In Another World. Here are pictures of the characters from the anime if you don't know them

Main pair.
Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- Keiichi_Ref
Keiichi Maebara

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- 200px-Satoshi
Satoshi Houjou

Other Characters
Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- The-Girls-of-Higurashi-no-Naku-Koro-ni-higurashi-no-naku-koro-ni-12880604-489-640

These are the other characters in the fanfic
From top to bottom, left to right
Sonozaki Mion , Rena , Sonozaki Shion, Satoko Houjou, Rika Furude, and Myuu -I think, I forgot her name. XD

The fanfic will be posted on the next post.
Takeshi19
Takeshi19

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi19 Tue Dec 20, 2011 9:21 pm

In Another World
Yaoi. -_-. You have been warned!
(Satoshi POV)
Prologue

After years of being unconscious… I was able to return to my normal life… I was gone for a few years, yet… Nothing changed here in Hinamizawa. My normal friends were still here… Rena, Mion, Shion, Rika and Satoko.

“Oi! Satoshi!”

“Huh?”

How foolish of me… I spaced out in the middle of the game… Hehe…

When I woke up… I noticed… I was in the clinic.

“S-Satoshi?”

That was the very first word I’ve heard when I woke up…

“Satoshi? Are you alright?”. Shion said as she held my hand.

“Ah… Gomen, I was thinking about something… My fault anyway.” I said.

“Seriously! Don’t space out into nothing in a game like that! Haha!” A familiar voice said.

“Our team lost and now we have to do the punishment.” He said as he laughed.

Oh right… It was a club activity game… A boys VS. girls game. Quite unfair since it was 2 vs 5.

“Aaah! I’m sorry, we lost the game because of me…” I said while my conscience was slowly crying.

“Nii-nii! Don’t worry. It’s all Keiichi’s fault anyway!” Satoko said with a big smile on her face.

“What?!” Keiichi said as he yelled at Satoko. Everyone was just laughing.

“ We’ll just do our best next time… Okay… Satoshi?” He continued with a happy face…

Maebara Keiichi… They say he was like me… Only… A little tougher… Some may even say, we’re twins. But I don’t see any resemblance in our personalities… I mean, I’m weak, he’s tough. My body’s made more for studies and his is more for sports. I’m quiet, he’s noisy. I’m shy and he’s outgoing… Are people being blind…? I just don’t get it.

“Are you alright now, Satoshi?” Rena asked with a worried tone.

“Ah! Sorry for worrying you.” I said as I gave a short chuckle.

“YOSH! Now that Satoshi-kun is okay, let’s start with the punishment!” Mion said as she did her very spooky smile.

She went outside… After a few minutes, she came back in carrying a box in her arms. Rena took a look inside.

“KAWAAAAAAIIII!!!!” She said as she took a very girly dress from inside the box.

“Can I take it home?!” She said with excitement!

“Oh no, yo—“ Mion said but Rena already dashed home bringing the dress with her.

“OIIIII!!! Rena!” Mion ran after her.

“Just like normal… Nippa~” Rika said.

After a few minutes… The two came back. Mion was heavily panting, probably because she chased the ecstatic Rena around town.

“Seriously, Rena, you can’t just do that!” Mion said as she tried to catch her breath.

“B-but! It was so cute, I want to take it home!” Rena said as her eyes glittered.

“You already took it home. I rushed to your house and you were dying to wear it.” Mion said in a “that’s the normal Rena” tone.

“O…Okay… Back to the punishment game. Satoshi-kun and Kei-kun, you have to go around wearing this!” Mion exclaimed as she took out the dress.

“Ah! Baka, Mion! That’s only one dress! What? You want us to fit in that one dress?” Keiichi said as she taunted Mion.

“No, but one of you has to wear it, and the other person has to act like the entertainer for the other person.” Mion said happily.

Oh right… Yesterday… There was this plan for Keiichi…
----------------
Yesterday…

“Ne, Satoshi-kun! Can you help us with something?” Mion asked me while I was finishing up cleaning the classroom.

“Huh? With what?” I asked.

“Well, you see… Kei-kun fails at love.” Mion said.

“So… What’s wrong?” I said with a confusing tone.

“We’re going to team you and Kei-kun and make sure you guys will lose!” Mion said.

“Wha-what? Drop the game? That’s not fun!” I said with disagreement.

“The punishment game tomorrow will help Kei-kun be better with girls. You should help us Satoshi!” Mion explained.

It took 30 whole minutes to actually persuade me to agree to her plan.
----------
But I never thought it’ll be like this…

“Satoshi-kun! Kawaaiiii~! I want to take you home!” The ecstatic Rena said.

“I-I… Feel uncomfortable wearing this…” I whispered.

“Okay! Kei-kun! Now your job is to take Satoshi-kun wherever you want. Make sure he has fun! He’ll be taking notes! If you fail, you know what’s waiting for you…” She stopped and brought out a Brief with a Swan design.

“Eeeh! That brief! I-I… I’ll never wear that again!” Keiichi said with a disgusting look on his face.

“You two have fun now! Nippa~” Rika said happily.

“Nii-nii, don’t be late for dinner!” Satoko said as the two of us walked into the distance…

This will be a looooong, embarassing day…

Prologue End

Part 1 : Surprise

So me and Keiichi started walking around town. I don't really know where we are going and I'm feeling so uncomfortable. People are looking at me... I wish I could go home...

"Ne."

"Hm?"

"Want to go to my place?" Keiichi asked me.

"Uh... Sure..." I reluctantly agreed. It's way better to be indoors than to be outside where people can see me like this.

We started to make our way towards Keiichi's house. But...

"Haha! Look boys, a lovely young lady..." A weird, tall man said as he grabbed my arm.

"N-no... I-I'm not a girl!" I said as my voice shivered with fear.

"Let go of him..." Keiichi said with a soft but angry tone.

The tall guys started teasing on Keiichi

"Oh? You must be her boyfriend? HAHA!" One of them said.

"You suck with ladies! Might as well run back home and be a loner!" Another one said.

"Urusai..." He said as his clenched his fists...

"What? You're telling us to shut up? Haha. You do--"

And within a spur of the moment, Keiichi punched the guys face...

"Ah? You little bastard!" As he punched Keiichi in the stomach.

Keiichi fell down and the men started to kick and step on him

"Yamete!!!" I cried out loud as the guy holding me started gripping on my arm harder and harder.

"What a delightful scream!" The leader of the men said.

"Y-you...'re... disgusting!" Keiichi said as he was pummeled by kicks.

Then out of nowhere, a whistle startled the thugs. It was a patrol policeman!

"Oi! A policeman... W-we should go now!" One of them said.

"Tch. Just when we're having fun." The leader said with disappointment on his face.

The thugs ran away and as soon as I was let go, I ran towards Keiichi

"Keiichi? A-are you okay?" I said as my hands trembled to lift his head.

He looked up to me and smiled and even gave a thumbs up to me.

"Ah. Don't worry about me." Keiichi said with a grin.

"Are you two alright?" The policeman asked.

"Ah... W-we need to go to the hos--" And before I could even say the last word...

"Yea, sorry for the bother, we're fine." Keiichi said. "Thank you for the assistance." He continued.

"Then, let's go Satoshi," He said as he took my hand.

I could hear the policeman saying "What a weird couple..." Seriously... Do I look like a girl?

We eventually reached Keiichi's house. He took me to his room.

"Ah, I'm alone in this house again... I wonder where did mother and father went?" He asked out loud while scratching his head.

"Anyway, I'm going to take a bath first, I was rolling on the ground back there. Haha." He continued. I just nodded. "Can you wait here? If you want, I have spare clothes in my closet, you can use them."

He left the room. I really want to change my clothes but, that would be so unfair... I sat in the room alone... Minutes passed and I really started to feel uncomfortable with this dress.

"Okay... I've had enough... I need to change my clothes..." I said.

"I'm sorry Keiichi, but I'm going to borrow your clothes." I shouted as I walked towards his closet. I looked around for a plain t-shirt and jeans.

I slowly took off the dress. Wow, it feels awkward changing in another person's bedroom... I slowly wore the jeans... Suddenly, the door opened... How foolish of me, I should've locked the door first! I was caught off-guard.

Part 1 End
Takeshi19
Takeshi19

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:55 pm

higurashi... as a yaoi.... excuse me while i die in my fangirl corner.....
uwaa you're good at writing!~ the characters are all in character and it flows really nicely :)
oh and the other girl in the picture's name is Hanyuu XD
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Post  Takeshi19 Tue Dec 20, 2011 11:56 pm

Nanodo wrote:higurashi... as a yaoi.... excuse me while i die in my fangirl corner.....
uwaa you're good at writing!~ the characters are all in character and it flows really nicely :)
oh and the other girl in the picture's name is Hanyuu XD

Thanks for reminding me. LOL. It's been a year since I watched Higurashi. XD. Man, I need to watch it again. 8DDDD.
Takeshi19
Takeshi19

Back to top Go down

Post  Nanodo Wed Dec 21, 2011 12:24 am

do any of you mind if I post something here too? i started it a while ago, but i only remembered it while i was reading your guys'. it's an original story...
Nanodo
Nanodo

Back to top Go down

Umm? Do you guys like reading fanfics or stories? -insert awkward smile- Empty Y-Yaoi Fanfics <3

Post  Mokonastephy88 Wed Dec 21, 2011 10:11 pm

hurhurhur I love reading Yaoi fanfics daily //shot
Q///w////Q
Mokonastephy88
Mokonastephy88

https://www.youtube.com/mokonastephy88

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down