BerriChorus
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★

+4
Nanodo
Admin
shannaroooooo
Aquamista
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★

Post  obnoxiouslittleWynter Sat Dec 10, 2011 6:04 am

Aquamista wrote:
obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:
Aquamista wrote:
obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:
Aquamista wrote:
obnoxiouslittleWynter wrote:I love rap as well! I can rap though nobody besides myself has heard me rap!

We have a lot in common! I also think I have a multiple personality disorder (in a little time, maybe i'd start playing my obnoxious little brother part like a boss XD ). I like writing stories but I don't share them much, though I shared one in this forum cause I want berrichorus to be another family of mine :3

I also have that drop dead six-feet-under-ground, low self-confidence but I can seem to mask that really well.

I also eat a lot and I eat TONS of sweets everyday but I can't seem to get myself to look fat XD It's probably because we have fast metabolism XD (No, I'm not a nerd, I just happen to remember stuff taught in class XD )

I also suck at sports and I AM NOT GIRLY! You'll never catch me wearing mini skirts (though I wear skirts for my uniform) and I don't wear revealing clothes(like, ew).

I don't think I'm good at singing...but I can sing without sounding dumb XDDD

Nice to meet ya~

Heyyy!~ Wow we do have alot in common! O A O I'll go read your fic... *w* hehehehee~
The only reason why I cosplay girls in skirts is cuz my mom forces me to.. she says I'm a girl and I need to act like one.. =3= Plus, she's the one with the money so XDD can't argue with that!

I want to heeear.. *A*

I see....but you still get to cosplay, though :D AHAHAHAHA! OH MOMS~

Ahahaha XD Are you sure you want to hear? XD I might kill you with my voice(i'm not saying that it's awesome...i mean that i might kill you because i don't sound good :(( )

Yes... they heave their weird, weird quirks.. XDD

I've heard worse!~ XDD *ahemmyselfahem* LOL~

I DON'T BELIEVE THAT YOU ARE WORSE THAN ME! YOU SOUND FREAKING AWESOME! I'VE BEEN LISTENING TO YOUR SONGS LATELY. YOU. ARE. AWESOME. XDDDDDDDD

A-Arigatou!! O///A///O

No problem! Just keep up the good work! I'd love to hear more from you!
obnoxiouslittleWynter
obnoxiouslittleWynter

Back to top Go down

☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★ - Page 2 Empty Re: ☆Aqua and Akio's intro!~★

Post  Aquamista Sat Dec 10, 2011 12:10 pm

Thank you Wynter and everyone!! You're all so nice!!! QwQ
Aquamista
Aquamista

http://aquamista.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2